Got what it takes to win a Dogfight?

Guest jagjetta

Guest jagjetta

Okay, Military Vehicles Magazine can't offer you the chance to test your mettle as a P-51 pilot.

However, we can give you the opportunity to win the entire first season of the History Channel's acclaimed series, Dogfights on DVD. If you haven't seen this series, take the time to watch an episode on the History Channel. It is OUTSTANDING!

Anyway, I made a deal with the History Channel to offer some copies as prizes to our readers. Click here to enter. We will be awarding the first set on July 31. (I have about 4 other sets that I will be using as sweepstake give aways during the next few months).

Here is the link...

http://www.militaryvehiclesmagazine.com

Good luck!

John Adams-Graf

Editor, Military Vehicles Magazine

Okay, Military Vehicles Magazine can't offer you the chance to test your mettle as a P-51 pilot.

However, we can give you the opportunity to win the entire first season of the History Channel's acclaimed series, Dogfights on DVD. If you haven't seen this series, take the time to watch an episode on the History Channel. It is OUTSTANDING!

Anyway, I made a deal with the History Channel to offer some copies as prizes to our readers. Click here to enter. We will be awarding the first set on July 31. (I have about 4 other sets that I will be using as sweepstake give aways during the next few months).

Here is the link...

http://www.militaryvehiclesmagazine.com

Good luck!

John Adams-Graf

Editor, Military Vehicles Magazine

John,

I see you posting links on this & other forums but I do not see any reciprocal links to HMVF or others on your website :dunno:

How about posting some content on the Forum instead a just a load of links :dunno:

*John.

Lee has just made a dam good point and I am in total agreement with him. I am not one to throw my weight around on a public forum and I have PM'ed you in regards to this. I am now getting bored with the fact that all of your contributions are direct links to your site.

Let it be said, that you have in fact some rather interesting information there and I am more than sure that you have more to contribute to the 'movement' that just links to your site. Again, I am getting bored of this.

Jack.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jagjetta

Jack:

I am confused by this...it seems that members of the forum post links to their sites in numerous postings. Perhaps if your site made it easier to upload photos, this wouldn't be such a hassle.

No problem in not posting to your site, however. I it seems "control" of "your" forum is more important to you than sharing information. If you were to be consistent with your attitude, anyone who says, "Go see movie x" or "Withdraw book y from the library" is accomplishing the same heinous act: that of directing people "away" from your site to some other media source. Come on, Jack...You have a good forum here. Grasp at the confidence of knowing that if someone looks at something else on the world wide web that they will come back to the forum.

However, this rather provincial attitude has certainly demonstrated the true spirit of your approach to the forum.

Please accept my kindest regards but I am a bit dismayed by your provincial attitude towards the sharing of information. You must be the sort of web browser that can only follow one site at a time...I am sure your members are more adept at looking at multiple screens and finding their way back to your forum (for example, the posting of ebay auction links, links to personal web sites, etc.)

John Adams-Graf

Editor, MT and MVM

NOTE: Did you see that you are invited to post FREE links to your site on both the Military Trader and Military Vehicles web sites? Perhaps you and your good friend Lee in the UK didn't notice it. I would post the link here, but now am afraid to do so! :-D