Cvrt manuals

donegalpatrol

Hi guys,

im looking at hopefully purchasing an ex Belgian scorpion (if I can make the numbers add up! And depending how far gone it is) as a project.

iv looked at quite a few restoration threads on here but I believe there's no substitute for a manual. Do they exist in PDF format and if so could you point me in the right direction. I've sourced a shed for myself with power,light heat and a crane.....all I need is some books( and the cvrt)

cheers

YES. In my experience it is absolutely essential to have the literature for a vehicle if it is available. You need the user hand book (UHB), the Servicing schedule, the EMER or AESP covering: Technical Description, Unit Repairs and Field Repairs. You are unlikely to be able to find literature covering Base Repair and finally the parts list. You might be able to get a micro-fische of some of this info. Any effort that you expend in acquiring the literature will be rewarded many times over!

John

You should put aside £200 or so, and get the user manual, parts listing and possibly technical handbook as starters for ten. These will tell you most of what you need to know, and are well worth the investment....

This may be stating the obvious, but make sure you get the right one for the vehicle. There are petrol and (newer) diesel variants of the CVR(T), and I'd imagine the manuals are different. Scorpion will be covered in older texts.

Edited by Lauren Child

Some parts of the diesel manuals refer to servicing of parts, and adjustments common to the petrol versions and are extremely useful.

Diana

This may be stating the obvious, but make sure you get the right one for the vehicle. There are petrol and (newer) diesel variants of the CVR(T), and I'd imagine the manuals are different. Scorpion will be covered in older texts.