Bedford Manual/AESP/CES Search

Rangie

Whoops, it appears my previous thread was in the Wanted section which meant it had a finite thread life :blush:

I have done really well so far with my searching (thanks to all who kindly helped), but I am still missing a few paper/electronic copies of the following publications:

AESPs:

2320-H-100-303 Technical description Base Maintenance

Service Training Manuals - Bedford M 4x4

TS1093 MJ-MF Instruction Book/Handbook

TS1093/2 MJ-MF Instruction Book/Handbook

AWD

MP044 330 cu Engine W/S Manual

Army Code:

22753 Bedford, MKP2BMO, Atlas 3 Tonne Crane, Illustrated Parts Catalogue.

22713 Bedford, Atlas Crane, Illustrated Parts Catalogue.

21496 CES. Truck, Cargo, 4-Ton, 4x4, Bedford, MJP2BMO.

31496 CES. Truck, Cargo, 4 Tonne, 4x4, W/Turbo Charged Engine, Bedford MJPBMO etc.

31498 CES. Truck, Flat Platform, 4T, 4x4, W/Turbo Charged Engine, Bedford MJP2BMO.

If anyone could loan me one for copying/provide a pdf, it would be greatly appreciated (Clive's boorach excepted..... :D)

Regards,

Alec.

UPDATED REQUEST LIST AS OF 28/08/15

Edited by Rangie
Update

Thanks for the link, I got some info from them but I refuse to pay obscene prices for what is essentially a few pages. I'm happy to give a nominal fee however.

I have got the vast majority free through the kindness of enthusiasts, paid for the rest.

When I pass it on it shall also be free.

Kind Regards,

Alec

Thanks for the link, I got some info from them but I refuse to pay obscene prices for what is essentially a few pages. I'm happy to give a nominal fee however.

I have got the vast majority free through the kindness of enthusiasts, paid for the rest.

When I pass it on it shall also be free.

Kind Regards,

Alec

Have you tried making the seller an offer?

Also have you tried these? Different address but all appear to be the same site.

http://smoke12entangled.comfortpdf.org/download/bedford-mj-manual_wmzalxh.pdf

http://file7.complexionpdf.org/download/iomo7-bedford-mj-manual.pdf

http://arise34spirits.taperpdf.org/download/workshop-manual-for-bedford-mj_ckmivkh.pdf

I have TS1016 / TS1017 / TS1018 and TS1277, but they're perfect bound so I don't see how they could be copied easily. - I've got these, thanks.

You know there is more than one type of MJ? - I do indeed, I have the second-last AWD permutation (before they went TL Cab), a full technical archive is, however, mutually beneficial to owners/restorers of all variants.

Have you asked VM about copyright? - VM?

I am also in the middle of a FOI request for some missing documentation - response due in a couple of weeks now.

Alec.

Alec, VM is Vauxhall Motors. For the early MJ, MF and the 466 / 500 engine 'Super M-type' (and chassis and running gear for the MK) the grey and red Bedford 'Universal' truck & coach manuals would also refer.

Edited by Sean N
put the word in I missed out!