New Member from East Sussex

Hi all my name is Jon and I have been interested in Historic Military vehicles for a number of years. I am production Manager at Rye Oil Ltd, and my interest stems from us blending lubricants for vintage vehicles both military and commercial.

We started doing some shows, such as War & Peace and Combined Ops, and from that I got talking to a lot of enthusiasts. Unfortunately due to young family and finances I don't own a vehicle at the moment but hope to be able to save up for one in the future.

I have tried to persuade the firm to buy a dodge for shows, but as yet I am unsuccessful.

I have had to do quite a bit of research over the years so if anyone has any lubricant enquiries give me a shout and I will do my best to answer it.

Thanks all

Jon

Hi Jon, as far as the Dodge goes, TRY HARDER! after all you then have a perfect test pice for your blends, an intresting advertising prop , and the excuse to have a lot of fun. :D (you do realise the Straight v multi viscosity argument is almost coming to blows? Are you sure you want to be in the middle?)

Hi Thanks for the welcome. The Multi Vs Straight argument is one battle I am not sure anyone has the real answer to. I am looking forward to getting peoples opinions. Always good to see a customer Richard hope all is well. Any info you need Paul, and I will do my best to get you an answer. I will keep pushing for us to get a lorry for work, if not I shall have to persuade the wife she doesn't need a new kitchen :D