Trandum, Norway

This week there was a MV event at the old military camp at Trandum, Norway. This camp is located about 30 min outside Oslo. This is still military property, but every once in a while it is opened for us that share this green intrest. Ufortunately I have no internet connection at home at the moment, but I thouht I'd post some links to other sites with pics from this event. I'll post my own pics later, when Ventelo finally gets the line up again, which I hope they do today since it's already been two weeks since they disconnected it... >:(

Anyway, the weather was great and about 103 vehicles showed up. Among them halftracks, Universial carriers, Chaffee tank and Dodges.

Link to original thread at HMKF

http://www.network54.com/Forum/86929/thread/1180252180/Pinse+treff+Trandum+2007

Marty

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marty.

Re last two photo's, identity of vehicle shown.

Its a Loyd Carrier.

Ford V8 engine at rear, 90bhp. These vehicles were introduced into forces, (in england) in 1940, and used for artillery tractor 2 pdr AT gun purposes, mainly.

Have (probably)more info on this vehicle, if interested...........(all out of books etc, NOT first hand, unfortunatly.)

Great Pics, cheers for sharing them.

All the best

Andy