Missing Gabi Dunlop

Maverick

Urgently seeking missing Gabi Dunlop.. Many of you will know Gabi, who is one of the War and Peace Officials and member of Kellys Heroes, disappeared yesterday morning on her way to work and hasn't been seen since. Everyone is very worried about her and there is currently a Kent Police search underway. If you see Gabi or know of her whereabouts, please ask her to get in touch with her husband Malcolm, any of her family, the Police or even us here in the War and Peace office (01304 813337). Alternatively please let any of these people know you've seen her and help find Gabi.

And if you're reading this Gabi; everyone just wants to know you're safe so please contact someone.

Gabi left home yesterday morning (14 April) at 7.30am from her home in Lympne near the Racecourse. She was driving her black Audi A3 GJ60 RRO and heading to Sevenoaks for a 9am meeting. Her route would have been to J9 of the M20 then via the A28 towards Biddenden, on to Sissinghurst then Sevenoaks. She never reached Sevenoaks.

Please share this to your contacts. Thank you.

11008459_1101958076488103_4054016619833108642_n.jpg

11015102_10155630135925556_1527662100695950503_n.jpg

Edited by Maverick

I sincerely hope she is found safe and well, best wishes and thoughts to her family.

Message from MALCOLM DUNLOP :I would just like to say thankyou to you all for your best wishes GABI was found this afternoon in her car in a car park in ashford by the police search teams she is now in hospital I would like to thank war and peace for the notice. And a big thankyou to KENT POLICE for all there hard work thankyou.

So a great result :)

Message from MALCOLM DUNLOP :I would just like to say thankyou to you all for your best wishes GABI was found this afternoon in her car in a car park in ashford by the police search teams she is now in hospital I would like to thank war and peace for the notice. And a big thankyou to KENT POLICE for all there hard work thankyou.

So a great result :)

Brilliant news, hope all goes well. :-)