I maybe stupid, but......

sirhc

Question

I seem to have somehow bought a 432 from Withams. Seeing them running around Salisbury Plain the other weekend convinced me to bid on one. Shame I can't afford it, and have nowhere to put it. Anyone want a 432?

Chris :shake: :shake: :shake:

Nope, it's something I know a bit better than a Saracen, a Belgian Army CVRT Sultan. Does anyone know of another in private hands? I've never seen one, I guess it may be the only one? I am looking for info on things like radio installation, antenna mounts etc.

It is complete, apart from the alternator and engine decking. I have bought the engine decking from a scrap vehicle, just need an alternator and bracket now. The engine is full of water so needs changing, but apart from emptying the water out and cleaning it up it looks pretty good. Photos will follow when I get it delivered.

Chris

Simon,

Jacksons has a Belgian Spartan. The Belgian Spartan and Scorpion are quite common, I've even seen a Samson & Striker, but not a Sultan? :dunno:

Mechanically they're identical, although this one has an early type engine mount, which I'll swap over to the later one.

Are you interested in buying it? ;-)

Chris