Dodge G621 Truck Series Specifications

GreyFergy101

G'day all,

From my limited understanding these vehicles aren't too common, perhaps with Australia being an exception. I was just wondering if anyone might have specifications for the G621 series (VF402-VF407) i.e dimensions, drivetrain specs etc? Many thanks in advance for your help, cheers!

Kind regards,

Josh M.

More common in the US. I knew that T202 VC trucks had made it to Australia late in the war, but not T203 VF ones.

Height, width, length, weight, basically ballpark the same as the 1.5 ton Chevrolet G7100 series, even the Budd cargo body is virtually the same.

I have actual dimensions somewhere, but all the survivors I know of are in the US apart from a couple imported to Holland in the last ten years.

More common in the US. I knew that T202 VC trucks had made it to Australia late in the war, but not T203 VF ones.

Height, width, length, weight, basically ballpark the same as the 1.5 ton Chevrolet G7100 series, even the Budd cargo body is virtually the same.

I have actual dimensions somewhere, but all the survivors I know of are in the US apart from a couple imported to Holland in the last ten years.

Cheers mate,

Realised after your reply that I was getting a tad mixed up between two models. Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Josh M.