Webbing ?

terryo

First one is a radio pouch, the double one is a double mag pouch(holds 6 SA80 mags) has had the loops removed, the olive pouch is early plce either a utility or water bottle pouch, a NI chest rig and the last one I believe is private purchase, I'm not too sure on the belt or the other pouch.

Edited by mash

The only thing that can be used would be the NI chest rig as that is worn as is, to complete a set of plce you would need additional pouches and a yoke, the belt you have could possibly be utilized however the ammo pouch is useless due to having no loops fitted, it could have been done to allow it to be stitched to a patrol pack to give greater capacity/ easy access to smoke grenades or ammo.

Yeah , that's a good point , always see plenty of kit at war and peace so shud be able to make something out of it all , can the chest rig be worn in addition to the webbing or separately ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chest rig would be worn on its own, as for webbing other than a double ammo pouch on the left any combo you want is fine as everyone tailors their webbing to work best for them or the task. The chest rig was issued for NI as at a check point ammo and a small amount of rations/water was all they needed, for field deployment you are expected to live out of your webbing for aprox 24hrs and often need to carry more to survive, be warned though the more pouches you have the more crap fills them half of which you never need.

Fair point , this is all very interesting stuff , I've got a couple of complete sets of 58 pattern but don't really know much about the more modern stuff , thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk