Austin K9 D11/R234 equipment

Sean N

I've got most of the interior fittings for an Austin K9 SRD11/R234 FFW office body. No radios, unfortunately, as they'd already been removed, but most of the brackets and fittings, all the wiring loom and some lengths of cable and power lead, handset, some electrical bits and pieces. Likely to be of interest to anyone?

• 1 year later...

I've been able to dig all this out now.

I have all the interior fittings bar one desk and the radios themselves, plus a number of components and loose fittings, plus bags of stakes and cabling that came with the vehicle.

Interior fittings: All radio mounting brackets and pins etc., shelves for above the windows either side, table for OSR with box under, base for NSR desk with heater, fold down seats and cushions, interior lights, notice boards, 240V distribution board for OSR, breaker etc. board for NSR, complete interior wiring loom, various connectors, fasteners, clips etc.

Components and loose fittings: Marconi power transformer, Marconi HF transformer, telephone handset in case, morse key, large ceramic aerial mount, bags of cable etc.

I've been able to dig all this out now.

I have all the interior fittings bar one desk and the radios themselves, plus a number of components and loose fittings, plus bags of stakes and cabling that came with the vehicle.

Interior fittings: All radio mounting brackets and pins etc., shelves for above the windows either side, table for OSR with box under, base for NSR desk with heater, fold down seats and cushions, interior lights, notice boards, 240V distribution board for OSR, breaker etc. board for NSR, complete interior wiring loom, various connectors, fasteners, clips etc.

Components and loose fittings: Marconi power transformer, Marconi HF transformer, telephone handset in case, morse key, large ceramic aerial mount, bags of cable etc.

Hi I have a K9, with Radio Body and am looking for interior fittings. Do you have any photographs and an idea of cost. Regards Malcolm