Sankey Field Kitchen Canvas/Hood Dimentions

Hi,

Does anybody have a diagram with the dimensions or the dimensions of a Sankey Field Kitchen cover/hood as I need to order a new one.

Also, what would you recommend is the best material as the canvas one I got from Anchor has shrunk and does not fit?

Many thanks,

Ian.

Edited by narune

Hi,

Does anybody have a diagram with the dimensions or the dimensions of a Sankey Field Kitchen cover/hood as I need to order a new one.

Also, what would you recommend is the best material as the canvas one I got from Anchor has shrunk and does not fit?

Many thanks,

Ian.

Ian,

Where are you located as I may have three in various states that I dont need anymore.

Cheers

Paul

Yeah, I did contact them but they are also know as undercover covers, they are circa £300 but I can never get hold of Steve.

The hope was to get the dimensions and see if somebody like All Wheeltrim may be able to help as they made my 101gs sand tilt and it was at a reasonable price even thou hit is massive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks right. What condition is it and what were you thinking in the way of cost?

As I say I have three, I will have to get them out and photograph them for you. I cant see me doing that before Sunday. As for price, once you see the pictures and if your interested you can make me a fair offer for one or all three as I have no use for them. Let me know if your down Portsmouth way over the next week.

• 2 weeks later...
As I say I have three, I will have to get them out and photograph them for you. I cant see me doing that before Sunday. As for price, once you see the pictures and if your interested you can make me a fair offer for one or all three as I have no use for them. Let me know if your down Portsmouth way over the next week.

Hi Paul,

Any news?

• 11 months later...