Andrew Partridge

I am a retired civil servant and ex National Serviceman (RAF 1960-62) and member of IMPS (Invicta Military-vehicle Preservation Society). I live in Surrey near to Gatwick. For the past 20 years I have owned a 1942 Humber Heavy Utility. The vehicle has been off the road for the last two years or so having had a an engine and gearbox rebuild. It was originally restored in 1986.

I am a retired civil servant and ex National Serviceman (RAF 1960-62) and member of IMPS (Invicta Military-vehicle Preservation Society). I live in Surrey near to Gatwick. For the past 20 years I have owned a 1942 Humber Heavy Utility. The vehicle has been off the road for the last two years or so having had a an engine and gearbox rebuild. It was originally restored in 1986.[/quote

Hi Andrew,

It will be good to see it run again on the Hastings Run on Sunday but please can you position yourself at the front of the convoy unless your brakes have improved drastically!!