Calling all Morris owners re;Rolfs bits!

Rick W

Emailed Rolf in Norway today to try and sort out the NOS bits. If anyone wants anything and wants to go in on the shipping charges to cut down on cost can you get in touch with Rolf with your wants. I am going to get him to ship parts over to me and we can sort out distribution to you all from there (or here!). Then when you have let Rolf know what you want let me know so we can all keep in touch.

Thanks all :tup:

Pricelist...

Not easey to do a price list.

I do hope I am able to get back what I payed. But I am also a bit worry to price them to high.... Not my meaning to make a lot of money on this. The point is to get MCC's bak on the road.

I will be working on the price list as fast as I can.

I think a set of pistons complete with rings and bearing (4 cyl engine) will be 220 Euros.

Waterpumps: I only have two of them and they are not alike.

Will take some photos later today.

There are vast numbers of roadsprings that seems NOS. Any idea on price of them? They will be cheap from me, but sending cost will be high and that is not because of me. An idea would be to send a bulk of them over to someone in England.

There are plenty of bushings for springs there.

I have managed to get all the parts that are in card boxes up on shelves, so I am getting there. But there is at least one cubick metre with parts not in boxes.

There is no bodyparts. i.e. no windshield parts, no instruments, no wings, and so on.

Only parts for engine, gearbox and axles/springs. No brakecylinders, but many brakelinings and complet brakeshoes with linings (also brakshoes without linings)

So brakeshoelinings is priced to 140 euros a set (both axles).

There are also main bearings but need to take a closer look.

And remember, the psitons is from +.020 to +.60 so need to know what you want. Same with main bearings, they varie in + size.

Also want to state that I am not going to sell vast to one persone. You will be able to buy what you need for your truck. So no dealers will get their hand on the lot. The parts is for collerctors/owners of MCC.

Will be back!

Rolf

why don't ya all take a holliday in Norway??

Just need the ferry from Newcastle to Haugesund, then 100 km driv and you are all here. We have our MV-meeting in the week-end betweene 29. June and 2. July.

Then you can also visit a few good museums and see some very interesting places.

Rolf

To get the parts back would not be the biggest problem. The bankmanager is another problem... You can have mine for free :-)

I guess the easiest way to get parts over, and saving you all a lot of money is to get together and do as Rick suggests. I will then pack parts in an europall with sides and ship them all in one batch. The you also will be able to get heavier parts like complete roadsprings.

I know it is not many needing them, so they go for 25 euros each. I think they are all wit bushings.

There is also one crate with a NOS winchwire there if anyone having a FAT needing one... It is heavy!!

There is some family gatherings due to the Eastern Holliday, but do hope I will have completed the pricelist tomorrow or the next day.

At least prices for what I think is the parts most wanted.

Chers

Rolf

width=640 height=478http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3527/delerredusertoe3.jpg[/img]