Parking Area wanted

Hi all -

I am looking for a space to park my Ward la France M1A1 - a.s.a.p :cry:

Somewhere around Tonbridge - Dartford - Maidstone areas.

I am happy to pay rent and depending on the area offered - i.e undercover / fully enclosed / hard standing will dictate how much I offer to pay.

I need somewhere that will allow me to tinker - as we do - but I'm not planning on carrying out any major work.

Somewhere with a kettle would be nice - (sorry - ex-REME thing) - I know you've broken down but get the kettle on and then we'll talk about it! :-D

Any offers will be greatly appreciated.

Markheliops

hi

give this a go

BARN SPACE We currently manage the barn, our area storage facility near Woodham Ferrers, at present there is a small waiting list for bays however if you wish to rent one talk to Chris A bay measures about 15ft wide and 20(ish) ft deep it is secure, weatherproof and has power and lighting! Its £7.00 a week. Contact Chris Butcher on: 01376 342782

its from mvt essex http://www.mvt-essex.org.uk/sales.htm

all the best steve

hi

give this a go

BARN SPACE We currently manage the barn, our area storage facility near Woodham Ferrers, at present there is a small waiting list for bays however if you wish to rent one talk to Chris A bay measures about 15ft wide and 20(ish) ft deep it is secure, weatherproof and has power and lighting! Its £7.00 a week. Contact Chris Butcher on: 01376 342782

its from mvt essex http://www.mvt-essex.org.uk/sales.htm

all the best steve

Only the Elite get lighting ;-) there's a long waiting list for bays, I've got three of them & JT's got another :-D

Only the Elite get lighting ;-) there's a long waiting list for bays, I've got three of them & JT's got another :-D

Nice to be termed as one of the elite :whistle:

Oh Oh Oh ........and I've got power too :tongue:

Only bugbear with the Barn is the dust :roll:

Question for any of the MVT Essex members on here.

Whats the deal with this barn you manage? Presumably you don't rent it commercially at that rate? I am assuming one of your members owns it and lets you have it at knock down rate. Reason I ask is i'd like some better storage/ workshop for my Scammell Pioneer and AEC Matador in the south somerset area and was wondering if I couldn't arrange a similar deal with a land owner in my area for myself and some of our area members if I knew how to go about it. My current rent is 20 pounds per month, but the barn has half doors on it so its open to the elements and bird droppings - not ideal for paint spraying! I could afford more but can't extend to commercial rates which is why your arrangement sounded so attractive for what you're getting.

Thanks in advance

Richard