Star or Fairy?

woa2

..."Rosie, we don't have a star or a fairy. We have an angel on our tree'

Made me think, well yes I guess it is an angel and not really a fairy???

Well, I could make an Angel Gabriel, but I am afraid the fiery sword might play havoc with the other decorations and stain the ceiling.

I will still call mine a fairy, though - since I made it one Christmas out of a cheap doll, some net curtaining and a length of welding wire. :)

trevor

There was a local shopping centre a few years back did a Christmas promotion invloving a film about a Reindeer and friends. The advert on the back of the bus had the sexiest looking Fairy in short skirt with legs up to ....... The advert was removed after about ten days! :D

Try Polish pure spirit, 40% over pure proof. Cut it with cherry juice but it'll still take the roof off your mouth {amongst other things):nut:

Ah, you mean 'spirytus' vodka. You should add enough of the fruit juice of your choice so that it is merely strong. It is then known as 'Nalewka'. I have it a lot, people often serve it like a liqueur at the end of a meal, well, those meals where there has not already been many shots of vodka....

trevor, in deepest eastern Poland

Edited by GeePig

And in emergency run the car on it?

Traditionally the babcia (grandmother) runs on it, as they, as head of the indoor part of the household would want a good reason why their essential liquor is being put in the car. After all, there is always the horse.