Ferret mot

hi rob, matey a post 1960 ferret is mot exempt because it is classed by vossa as a motor tractor if u have a spare 3 odd hours read the thread i started about mot exemptions relating to ferrets think there is 50 pages or so on subject! hope your well paul.:D( when i first got my mk 1/2 fsc 1963 i went into this quite deeply !!)

Like most ferret owners l went though this mine is 1965 spoke to vosa they said date of manufacture is not a factor

as has been said its classed as a motor tractor l fill in the V112G keep it with the documents also checked with local

police traffic department who also confirmed this

Never had a problem with my Ferret its a 1962. Every year just apply on line and thats it.

However, do make sure you keep a note of your servicing and parts replaced. If in an accident you will be asked to confirm its roadworthy condition. And god forbid but if it is involved in a fatal situation it is very likely that the vehical will undergo close examination by expert examiners.