British Army Clothing - Free to a Good Home

paulbrook

An impending house move has caused a variety of long ignored kitbags to be dug out and examined....

Up for grabs are:

Desert Pattern Smock Combat Windproof Desert size 180/112 (largeishe in english). Brand spanking and never worn.

Same desi pattern but theJacket/Shirt - worn a few times but in nice condition.

First generation desert boots brand new and unworn sized 10.

Moving back a generation:

Trousers Mens Lightweight (olive green) size 85/92/108 - 34-36 inch waist and 32 inch inside leg to you and me - one pair new, one pair slightly worn. Just the job for anyone with a back to the 70s inclination.

Jersey Heavy Wool size 112. Not sure if it is new but definitely hardly worn and still pongs of the QM store. One sniff and you are transported back to Aldershot.

Not one but THREE Shirt Mans General Service OD size 41-43. One well used, two less so but still with a nice patina. Ideal for those who are not tough enough for a shirt KF.

Anyway all this stuff needs a new home and would be ideal for those who like to dress the part alongside their vehicle. I am happy to jiffy bag these things up and send them on provided that the new owners are happy to pay the postage.

I have no interest WHATSOEVER in letting these go to anyone who is going to sell them on, so please be genuinely in need of these things.

I bet I will turn more stuff out before much longer (I think I have at least one new pair of Boots Combat High somewhere)

Oh and I am quite busy so please dont expect me to rush around to get them to you - I will do as they have to get cleared out before I move, but it will be in amongst other really important things.

If anyone wants to sway my judgement as to their fitness to own such items then a small donation to a suitable service charity would go a long way to getting me reaching for the jiffy bags...

Oh and please don't ask for pictures!!!!

Edited by paulbrook

Hello Paul,

my wife and i plus my son and his wife spend a large part of our time raising money for help for heroes, we dress in various kit, wrens, military police, 1940s commando, parras etc at shows around the country we would be very happy to receive any kit that enhances our displays i can guarante that not one item would be sold a nd that should we at some point retire from doing this all kit would be passed on under the same conditions and terms, more than happy to make a donation as we allways do .