Jack out of circulation :(

Jack

Dear all.

I may not be around until the of the week as we are moving house and I haven't got internet access for a while :twisted: but I will be in the office on Friday so I can pick up PM's etc etc then :D

In the meantime have fun and I will leave you in the capable hands of the Mods :shock:

Best wishes.

Jack.

as long as you straighten the cushions before he comes back on friday you can jump on the sofa. :lol:

Great, in my book that means that Bernie said we can jump on the settee, always good to have someone else to blame.

Who's spilt my coffee? :lol:

Tim(1)

i get blamed for most things that go wrong so I don't mind on this occasion either.

BUT if you jump off the sofa doing a sideways karate kick & put your foot through the tv then i'm afraid I'm doing a runner & you'll be left to face the music on your own. :lol:

ta

Berni

being the responsible one i'll delegate that to one of you :D

so who is a whizz with a can opener & a microwave. Failing that the yellow pages is handy for a takeaway. I'll trust you to use the phone without supervision as its after 6 o clock.

ta

berni

Talking of which did you hear that GeeDubya (Bush) was in his office when an aid came in and announced:

Mr Presedent, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed today.

Shocked, GeeDubya lowered his head and rested it in his hands, after some delay he raised his head and said:

"Thats terrible" " Thats so terrible"

after a further pause he turned to his aid and said:

"How many's a brazilion?"

I'll get me coat.

p.s. +55

Ahh, Australian dial a disk is better than ours isn't it :D

We were in Malta 3 weeks ago, got a text message from offspring on Saturday morning that read;

Hi , ope u avin gud oliday, just a small fire in kitchen .

dont worry. Hannah. xxx :shock:

Makes jumping on the settee seem a bit tame.

Tim(1)

I think panic is an understatement.

Never dialled a number so fast :lol:

Visions of smouldering ruins are all I can think of.

It was the dishwasher , and it tripped the RCD so she knew there was something wrong, otherwise it would have really taken hold. apparently she could hear it crackling and see the flames underneath it.

No lasting damage to the kitchen luckily, lino a bit scorched and dishwasher is now probably being formed into a new Ford wing as we speak. :D

Tim(1)

Right, I am back!

Now who the hell made all of this mess? I did expect some to misbehave but this mess is unforgivable, I thought for one moment that you would all try and act your age.

..................now where is berni, she is going to be sent to her room when she gets in!