Saved! Land Rover 101 FC LHD FFR

robin craig

Just ended up buying a 101 FC that has dropped into my lap after looking after it for 4 years and shunting it around.

A friend who joined the Navy over 4 years ago finally phoned and said he was coming home on leave and wanted to scrap the truck as no one would buy it for the money he wanted for it.

After settling him down I managed to convince him that he was not going to be allowed to scrap it.

He then broke down and made us the deal of a lifetime, so my lady and I and the bank line of credit bought it.

Im not saying how little we paid as it is obscene.

Just trying to jack up a swap of Ferret sand channels for a wide track trailer to make a nice pair. These trailers are rare over here and buddy has one not being used and he needs Sand Channels but doesn't know it.

Pictures to follow

R

Good job where are the pictures?

Let me know if you need owt.

Just ended up buying a 101 FC that has dropped into my lap after looking after it for 4 years and shunting it around.

A friend who joined the Navy over 4 years ago finally phoned and said he was coming home on leave and wanted to scrap the truck as no one would buy it for the money he wanted for it.

After settling him down I managed to convince him that he was not going to be allowed to scrap it.

He then broke down and made us the deal of a lifetime, so my lady and I and the bank line of credit bought it.

Im not saying how little we paid as it is obscene.

Just trying to jack up a swap of Ferret sand channels for a wide track trailer to make a nice pair. These trailers are rare over here and buddy has one not being used and he needs Sand Channels but doesn't know it.

Pictures to follow

R

One of my favourite Land Rovers......... congrats

I think I got some info books on them...... need to dig around my hdd as I was going to buy one but always none available when I got cash in my pocket, hence the Lightweight then the Acmat

• 4 months later...