Movies...

martylee

We already have a section for books, what about a section for movies? Lately I've tried to collect some movies with military machines. I'd love to hear about other movies than those I've found. I've just started, so I don't have that many yet.

Marty

• 5 months later...

Hang on - 20 miles in 10 minutes is..........

120 mph! :schocked:

That is one piece of film worth watching!!!

Hahaha I wish,more like 30mph and was a lot of cutting involved to get it to what it is.

If anyone wants a copy, let me know as it's over 750MB with the accompanied music and I'll post one to you, PM me with your details and I'll bang them in the post.

Regards

Steve

All those who have asked for the T 55 DVD They'll be posted tomorrow,please pop a few coppers in a local RBL box to make me feel happier about the postage.

P.S you can watch them on your home DVD players/TV as I've set up a menu at the start ,just click on the film clip.

Regards

Steve

With service like that, who needs HMVFTV? :-D

A great production, thanks very much for sharing your adventure. I will be pleased to do the local RBL proud in return for such good entertainment!

Your'e all completely barking :banana: :banana: :banana:

Think I'd best steer clear of the M42 from now on, just to be safe.... :shake: :shake:

With service like that, who needs HMVFTV? :-D

A great production, thanks very much for sharing your adventure. I will be pleased to do the local RBL proud in return for such good entertainment!

Your'e all completely barking :banana: :banana: :banana:

Think I'd best steer clear of the M42 from now on, just to be safe.... :shake: :shake:

Hahahaha, Glad you liked it, The M42 is Safe FOR NOW ;-) ;-).

As for the Barking bit ,Nah we're just living a little which I think is what most people have forgotten about in todays society.

"Why stop with those negative waves "

Kind Regards

Steve