Hello All From a Lurker in Kent

Motley

Hello everyone, ive been abit of a lurker here for a long while so thought it was about time i introduced myself. I currently dont own any military vehicle of any kind but one day i would love too even if it is just a good old Land Rover. One thing i do keep looking for is a Parabike but cant seem to find one anywhere. A Parabike seems like a simple and easy way to get into this amazing hobby. I love everything to do with military history and i am a big modeller due to this, so this site does help that hobby alot to be honest. Currently i am trying to join the RAF but i am interested in anything military.

Thanks,

Tom

Thanks for the welcome

Welcome Tom. A Landy might actually worl out cheaper than a Parabike. :D Though there is an ex RAF bike for sale on the forum.

And where would this bike be, ive had a little look about and couldnt see anything. Cycling is my biggest passion by far hence the interest in a Parabike but others do interest me :) And i know what you mean about the price its insane how much some Parabikes go for