Military paint

majorweld

I was about to buy a 5 lt can of nato green paint at the recent War and peace show when another trader told me about a company in Rotherham called AJ Johnson or something he couldntr remember the exact initials ? mthat sold military nato paint for £20 per 5 lts ? Is this true , does anybody know of a cheap quality supplier ? I haven't had any luck googling on the web so far ?

Im thinking the £20 for 5 lts was a bit unrealistic but the guy assured me its true ? something JOHNSON in Rotherham ??? anyone ? how much did you pay Richard ? also have you had any joy with tyres , I recently scored 4 petlas 900 x 16 from withams , but they are a bit of a enigma because al;l the codes on them state 8 ply yet they are clearly embossed in a little panel 6 ply ??? they are the 120 kmh rated jobs so not agricultural trailer types ? slightly confusing

Im thinking the £20 for 5 lts was a bit unrealistic but the guy assured me its true ? something JOHNSON in Rotherham ??? anyone ? how much did you pay Richard ? also have you had any joy with tyres , I recently scored 4 petlas 900 x 16 from withams , but they are a bit of a enigma because al;l the codes on them state 8 ply yet they are clearly embossed in a little panel 6 ply ??? they are the 120 kmh rated jobs so not agricultural trailer types ? slightly confusing

I bought 5 ltr Deep bronze green from Frank in 2005 it was over £30 then - used a cheap little spray gun with an even cheaper B & Q compressor got a really nice finish; invest in some proper synthetic spray thinners much better than white spirit.

TED