WARNING - Scam emails

woa2

I have just had a scam email, and so has my Daughter. It proports to come from Paypal saying you have just sent some money to someone. Do Not go onto the site specified as they seem to want your details and the site looks very like Paypal. If you check your legal Paypal account, the item will not appear. Don't know who is doing this, but be careful out there...

I have just had a scam email, and so has my Daughter. It proports to come from Paypal saying you have just sent some money to someone. Do Not go onto the site specified as they seem to want your details and the site looks very like Paypal. If you check your legal Paypal account, the item will not appear. Don't know who is doing this, but be careful out there...

You can normally tell if its a scam as the real paypal normally quotes your name whereas the spoof normally starts with something like " dear client"

but your right , still be careful !

Get about a dozen of them everyday for last couple of years... as well as email from all the banks..