Fuel pump needed

Ian L

Hi guys I need a fuel pump for my Austin K5 as it failed today otherwise its the Jeep going to Overlord :cry: anyone got a pump or know what other vehicles have the same pump and who else does repair kits apart from Champ spares ?

Hi guys I need a fuel pump for my Austin K5 as it failed today otherwise its the Jeep going to Overlord :cry: anyone got a pump or know what other vehicles have the same pump and who else does repair kits apart from Champ spares ?

an RAC man would fix it by the side of the road ........... well would have done in the old days :)

Ian, if you have the button type of valves in it, then just go to someone who deals in Land Rovers and ask for a kit for a Series 2 or 3. They are standard kits with assortment of rings and gaskets.

an RAC man would fix it by the side of the road ........... well would have done in the old days :)

Ian, if you have the button type of valves in it, then just go to someone who deals in Land Rovers and ask for a kit for a Series 2 or 3. They are standard kits with assortment of rings and gaskets.

Thanks Richard your have to tell me all about the 'good old days' sometime as i'm not old enought ;) just ordered one on the net rather than waste a day looking for the part localy so fingers crossed.