British jeep med colours?

Rick W

In the book British jeeps in wartime service there are a few pics of a jeep with what appears to be a two tone splinter colour scheme, possibly blue and green. Has anyone more info on this, or can confirm what colours it is? Or any obscure colour pics of this?

Right, well it must have been in another book as Ive just been through that one 3 times and cant find the pic! Im sure it was in Italy, black and white pic of a bloke with his jeep looking out through his binoculars. I will have to trawl through some other material.

Right, well it must have been in another book as Ive just been through that one 3 times and cant find the pic! Im sure it was in Italy, black and white pic of a bloke with his jeep looking out through his binoculars. I will have to trawl through some other material.

Sounds like me- too many books on jeeps....:-D

Reading the warpaint book (i got them via amazon) it seems there was many changes depending on region/ campaign.

Page 71?

• 4 weeks later...