I want one of these....

BRDM Driver

Yes very good looking...gotta be one or two lurking still in a shed somewhere over there surely ! :)

Oh to be a kid again, I don't think pester power would ever have bought a mini tank though...... The giant pool in the catalogues never appeared so what hope for a tank :(

Oh to be a kid again, I don't think pester power would ever have bought a mini tank though...... The giant pool in the catalogues never appeared so what hope for a tank :(

hahah I recall demanding an Evel Knievel Stunt Motorbike once ..

.(it was a toy I should point out, not a modified Harley Davidson Sportster :) )....

when it finally arrived Father very firmly declared it "a piece of HongKong plastic c**p !" (anything he didn't think much of the quality of in those days seemed to originate or so he said from HongKong ! ) and Mother had to send it straight back ..I gotta be honest ..I didn't argue either.....it certainly didn't live up to what it looked like in the TV adverts that were on in between the wrestling ! :)

Mind you ........watched one on eBay a while back and it made over a 100 quid ! :)

£3k and hasn't reached reserve!

I rather like the accuracy of the GDR versions!

They are very expensive to buy, in fact you can get a real tank for less, if you dont mind it not having a turret! Also seem to go down well with the kids though...

hahah I recall demanding an Evel Knievel Stunt Motorbike once ..

.(it was a toy I should point out, not a modified Harley Davidson Sportster :) )....

when it finally arrived Father very firmly declared it "a piece of HongKong plastic c**p !" (anything he didn't think much of the quality of in those days seemed to originate or so he said from HongKong ! ) and Mother had to send it straight back ..I gotta be honest ..I didn't argue either.....it certainly didn't live up to what it looked like in the TV adverts that were on in between the wrestling ! :)

Mind you ........watched one on eBay a while back and it made over a 100 quid ! :)

I always longed for an Airfix flight deck with the Phantom you could land. In practice it was apparently very disappointing!!!

I always longed for an Airfix flight deck with the Phantom you could land. In practice it was apparently very disappointing!!!

Oh yes I had one of those! Interesting for about 3 mins... as usual opening the box was the best bit...

Do you remember the helicopter thing with a small helicopter on an arm. A motor it the base drove a tiny flexible shaft that went up the arm and made the rotor spin. You could circle, hover, climb and descend and the object was to pick up a car with the hook on the heli...