Blimey this place has been busy....

Jack

Will take you a day to catch-up on everything you has missed Jack!

Speaking of missing, I see that there is a big gap where a picture of your GMC should be on the

OPERATION BOLERO - Post a picture of the Military Vehicle you will be bringing thread :whistle:

Will take you a day to catch-up on everything you has missed Jack!

Speaking of missing, I see that there is a big gap where a picture of your GMC should be on the

OPERATION BOLERO - Post a picture of the Military Vehicle you will be bringing thread :whistle:

Yeah thanks Clive - must a get a PA to do all of the reading for me :-D

Regards to picture - just have to sort out transport first :cry: :oops: but have scheduled time off for it, so fingers crossed :-D

Good to have you back Jack. We had to chuck out that packet of turkey sizzlers you left in the fridge, but other than that the clubhouse is tidy. We found seven pounds forty two pence down the back of the sofa; we have assumed it was not yours. I hope you didn't buy any riding crop mirrors.

Yeah thanks Clive - must a get a PA to do all of the reading for me :-D

Regards to picture - just have to sort out transport first :cry: :oops: but have scheduled time off for it, so fingers crossed :-D

Don;t forget I'm available for hire after June 30th Jack - rates are reasonable!! :evil: :evil: