MOT Passed

Peter Jones

that is outrageous.

We only ever take our vehicles to an MOT station who do nothing else but mots & its up to you to take the vehicle else where to get anything sorted.

It makes no difference to them whether it passes or fails & they don't care who does the work. At least that way you are not beholden to a particular place to do the work.

we always re mot 2 weeks before the old one runs out aswell to give us a bit of leeway.

that is a very un sportsmanlike practice though.

ta

Berni

Very unsportsmanlike of them Berni, they also state on the sign it is due to VOSA's change of system.

I agree its best to go somewhere who have no vested interest in failing a vehicle.

I always remember as a child helping my dad in the pre MOT work , pushing brake pedals and holding handlamps so it shone directly in his eyes,one thing sticks in my mind and that is the fact that whatever he did , it always needed a brake pipe when MOT'd.Their little earner I suppose.

Tim(1)

being an errational female I used to get rather emotional when my series 3 passed his MOT I'd give him a trip through the car wash on the way home as a treat & a little pat on the dash board as if to say well done mate,you done it again. :?

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who does this :!: :!:

ta

Berni