Hello from across the pond!

WCMatt

Hey everybody!-or should I have said "OY, You Lot! :D My name is Matt and I've been an MVer for right around 20 years now. I currently have an M151A2 jeep and a Ferret (00EA85) Mk.1/2 which is currently under restoration. Over the years I've either owned or restored some Dodges (WC51,WC62, M37s),M59APC, A few G838s (M151A1 & two M151A2s). I'm sure there's been a few others but I can't remember what right off hand :embarrassed:. I've bitten by the land rover (defender) bug, the D110 is my favorite but at this point I don't know if I want to go with an XMOD rig or a civilian one. Anyway, it's good to be here and thanks for letting me join.

Regards,

Matt

welcome good taste in ferret variants! :D

Thank you. Before I became a ferret owner, the Mk.1/2 was my least favorite of all the ferrets but after owning one for some time now, it's just the oposite. Mk.1/2 (& Mk.1) are my favorites.

Matt

Griff66

Thats' a very tidy Mk.1/2 thanks for posting the pics. My ferret (00EA85) is currently a stripped hull sitting on 6X6 wood timbers. The good news is that I'm in the reassembly phase of the restoration but it is slow going.

Matt