Dodge WK 60

Smithy

I was recently speaking to someone about various military vehicles and they asked me if any Dodge WK 60's survive to this day. After scouring the internet there seems to be at least one that is being restored and there might be a couple of other un-restored ones which appeared on auction sites in the last five-ten years.

Just wondering if anyone has any more information on how many are left both in the UK and around the world.

Scott

I believe four survive, none in running condition ( yet ) I think these were actually US chassis, Canadian Welles-Thornton back bogies, and English workshop bodies the same as those fitted to the Austin K6 except for the mounting dimensions.

The Ashby clan have the remains of three in varying condition, and know of one more in mainland Europe.

This my favourite WK60 image, but I assume he didn't have it very long;

wk602.jpg

Edited by Gordon_M
Add image

Thanks gents, I did notice the thread on MLU as it came up when I searched online. Did also check the search option on here but couldn't seem to find a thread.

Thanks for a ballpark figure of how many may survive though.