Insurance Joy

Just got back from Germany on hol. to find Adrian flux renewal on doormat- with auto renewal in 8 days (but might take up to 3 days before)

So I phoned Hagerty- What a brilliant firm to deal with, raised the value, full comp still, breakdown, public liability, buy back if financial rightoff, and covers my MBT attached or not!!! Oh and half the price!!!!!!!! and yes i have read the doc's.

So now i have some extra money at Northern Mil Expo on Sunday- Yippee. :-D

Phoned Flux to cancell continued renewal- so hope they stopped as promised!!!:-X

Gerry

Phoned Flux to cancell continued renewal- so hope they stopped as promised!!!:-X

Just make sure they do.

There was an item about problems with this on today's Radio 4 Moneybox. Where the next payment was taken in advance of the renewal date & people thinking they had cancelled. Then the insurer charging cancellation fees of £40.

Just make sure they do.

There was an item about problems with this on today's Radio 4 Moneybox. Where the next payment was taken in advance of the renewal date & people thinking they had cancelled. Then the insurer charging cancellation fees of £40.

Clive, that is my one concern! i phoned today to cancell, i think i will also email them and my one other thing in my favour is its on my creditcard so will complain to the credit card firm also if they do take another payment.

Be assured if they try to take another payment, i will have a moan!

Gerry

Clive, that is my one concern! i phoned today to cancell, i think i will also email them and my one other thing in my favour is its on my creditcard so will complain to the credit card firm also if they do take another payment.

Be assured if they try to take another payment, i will have a moan!

Gerry

Update- Emailed on sat to request confirmation via email and received an email as confirmation today, that the policy will cease on 12/11/12

Gerry

GERRY!! How could you not know!? :wow: The enemy were a fish/lizard race called Aquaphibians!

Sorry Tony, I Grew up on Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet (I think cs is better than tb) and watched them again when our son was younger, but never got into sting ray or joe90 etc.:undecided:

Gerry :D

And while you're wandering down memory lane.............what about Torchie - The Battery Boy ? :D

Dave, I was lost around Cologne and have decided to get satnav- even that wont help understand "what the help" :cool2: you guys are on :nut:

Just found it- using web nav---http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchy_the_Battery_Boy

Dave what can i say mate ;)

Gerry

Dave, I was lost around Cologne and have decided to get satnav- even that wont help understand "what the help" :cool2: you guys are on :nut:.....

Satnav tells you how you get there, but I'm beginning to wonder the heck how we got here.....but I think it's safe to blame TonyB again :D

Anyway, apparently Torchy the Battery Boy gets an AA rating :whistle:but I don't think I ever saw it (mind you, growing up we had a succession of dodgy s/h TVs - we watched until they blew up and then it could be months before the next one came along.

However, now we are here we may as well make the most of it - one series I did see was Four Feather Falls - the younger generation really have no idea what they missed out on!

Four Feather Falls.JPG

Edited by N.O.S.

Eh, yes! Wish I had the thing now! Creative and Educational? Well I got creative with the little white , very hard , rifle bullets and got eductaed with a slapped A** after breacking a vase NOT to shoot indoors! :-D

And I refuse to go around with a 3.5 Volt Pifco ES bulb up my nose!

Now we have to go with Noggin the Nog and Ivor the Engine! Though as far as Suoercar, face it boys! You'd want one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dUYwWY6T7Y

Edited by Tony B

Eh, yes! Wish I had the thing now! Creative and Educational? Well I got creative with the little white , very hard , rifle bullets and got eductaed with a slapped A** after breacking a vase NOT to shoot indoors! :-D

Ah, An early risk assessment- take the biscuit- get a smack or come off the end of the slide- get hurt (before crash padding on floor.)

Gerry