Royal Artillery Transfers

Richard Grosvenor

It always amazes me how quick you get replies on here! Good isn't it?!

We tried the Firepower Museum Shop, we got some very fetching baseball caps with the crest on them :lol: :? but they hadn't got any transfers.

We did manage to get some Artillery Association Transfers but they aren't the same.

I will have to give them another try.

Many Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard,

If you can't get the transfers have you though about having some made? if you can get the original off intact your local printers or sign makers should be able to reproduce it.

Matt.

• 2 years later...

Richard,

Just came across your post by accident. I'm involved with decals in my job, using rather than making. I can tell you from experience that making them on a home computer can be frustrating...colour bleed being the main problem. I get all my decal products professionaly made by Spot On in Shropshire. I regard them as the best silk screen printers in the country. They can work from the worst artwork, pictures, reference material you can imagine.....& produce miracles.

Try calling them on 01588 640030, tell them Howard @ KFS sent you. Not cheap but SUPERB quality.

RecyMech