Hello Fellow HMVF Members From Sunny California

Hi Guys & Gals!! Terry Brown from sunny California, USA checking in for the first time.

I have a '45 GPW jeep I'm working on to represent a jeep used in WW2 during the invasion of the Philippine Islands. The jeep will wear the insignias and numbers of the 158th RCT Bushmasters.

Just purchased a SCR-610 Radio for installation in the rear seat area. I couldn't find an original MP-48 mast base so I had to buy a reproduction.

I have ordered a M2HB .50cal machine gun which should arrive in a couple months. Will fire with propane and oxy. Should put on quite a show!!

I'm looking for 20-30+ minutes of WW2 combat radio traffic to pipe through the 610 when using the jeep in a static display. I failed to find much anywhere. Quite a bit of Vietnam stuff (and video game tracks - Modern Warfare, etc) but not much WW2 infantry/artillery chatter. Any help would be appreciated.

Numbers on the jeep will be changed to the 158th RCT HQ.

Looking forward to picking up a great deal of info from fellow members. I live in Brownsville, CA. about 1 1/2 hours NE of Sacramento. SEE YA

Terry

'65 Pontiac GTO

'54 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C

'47 Chevy Panel

'45 GPW Jeep

IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_5077.jpg