Warsaw Pact vehicles

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a Chieftain ARRV? One of my favourite vehicles, if only I had the space and money! Last time I saw one of these it was on its way to a muddle puddle to end its days being dragged in and out :cry:

Chris

Too big for my liking Chris. Nice though and if I didn't have the Stalwart already....

So Neil, if/when you get one of these beasts where are you going to store it :dunno: you had enough troble finding storage for the Stolly..

Thats all part of the big question mate!!! Something small like a Weasel will fit at home - after some pretty serious convincing of the missus!! Anything larger will require an alternate location and even if the Fort weren't full - nothing under consideration would fit through the gates anyway...

Need to speak with Carl at C&C as he had that up for sale last year. Not sure if he still has it but it will fit behind the garden shed ................or is that barn? can never seem to get those two right :roll:

Here you go John - the orginal ad:

MTLB APC

Mechanically overhauled, runs and drives well. Fresh external paint. Inside is all original.

Runs and drives well. Needs some wiring repairs to complete. This vehicle is an Ex Gulf War 1990 captured vehicle brought back by the MOD for trials and evaluation. It still retains an original bullet hole in the hull!

Comes with pile of spares,including an engine and gearbox assly.

Priced to sell £10,000

Quote from: FV601 on January 22, 2007, 01:17:04 PM

Need to speak with Carl at C&C as he had that up for sale last year. Not sure if he still has it but it will fit behind the garden shed ................or is that barn? can never seem to get those two right

Here you go John - the orginal ad:

MTLB APC

Mechanically overhauled, runs and drives well. Fresh external paint. Inside is all original.

Runs and drives well. Needs some wiring repairs to complete. This vehicle is an Ex Gulf War 1990 captured vehicle brought back by the MOD for trials and evaluation. It still retains an original bullet hole in the hull!

Comes with pile of spares,including an engine and gearbox assly.

Priced to sell £10,000

Ad on MilWeb now reads:

Yard clearance

Soviet MTLB APC running and driving, Ex Gulf War 1990, plus spares, Offers ?