Hi from Gareth

Newton

Greetings all,

Aparently I have not introduced myself despite being a member since 2009!! How time flies!!!

I am restoring a 1942/43 WC51 in my 'spare time' in my garage here in Gloucestershire and thought I would contact members of this forum for help from time to time.

I am an active user of the WW2 Dodge Forum which continues to be a valuable source of info and help but I thought I would try and see if there are any owners local to me and see what is happening on the local scene.

Cheers,

Gareth

greetings all,

aparently i have not introduced myself despite being a member since 2009!! How time flies!!!

I am restoring a 1942/43 wc51 in my 'spare time' in my garage here in gloucestershire and thought i would contact members of this forum for help from time to time.

I am an active user of the ww2 dodge forum which continues to be a valuable source of info and help but i thought i would try and see if there are any owners local to me and see what is happening on the local scene.

Cheers,

gareth

welcome ! Please post pix !!

hello from another gareth also in gloucestershire.

HI there Gareth - I am between Stroud & Ciren so not far from you - perhaps we can meet up at some point and swop notes on how not to / how to restore a rusty old military vehicle!! Cheers, Gareth

Hello to both Gloucestershire Gareths. Hope you forgive the cheeky interjection, but since you're local to us I'd just like to point out that we're opening up the RAF Bristol Britannia at Cotswold Airport, Kemble, this Saturday 30th June, and we'd really like to be joined by some MVs. There are details here: http://www.armedforcesday.org.uk/events/details.aspx?id=8872638

If you can't bring your vehicles, pop along and say hello anyway - we'd be delighted to see you.

Hello to both Gloucestershire Gareths. Hope you forgive the cheeky interjection, but since you're local to us I'd just like to point out that we're opening up the RAF Bristol Britannia at Cotswold Airport, Kemble, this Saturday 30th June, and we'd really like to be joined by some MVs. There are details here: http://www.armedforcesday.org.uk/events/details.aspx?id=8872638

If you can't bring your vehicles, pop along and say hello anyway - we'd be delighted to see you.

Might try and come along - know Kemble very well as wife was part of Delta Jets whilst it lasted and has a Pilots Licence which allowed her to fly the Provost - which she absolutely loved!!!! If I don't make it this weekend I can see us coming over at some point anyway, she gets itchy when she's away from planes for too long!!!!!!! ;-)