help

hardyferret

I would send the invoice to him at our home address

Don't mention it, (but any joy with those dvds?)

width=631 height=800http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/fv1620/Rover1circuit2.jpg[/img]

If you save it & it doesn't blow up well. I can scan one at a time. The problem is those are taken from photocopies. I was very pleased when I found genuine Rover 1 User Handbook in good condition, unfortunately the circuit diagrams had been ripped out.

Clive thanks for your help, appreciate this.

Also Iam right in saying before nato green irr, paint would have been matt mid olive green with poss matt black ?? from and when would this have been? correct for my 2A?

The DVD burner says she will have a burn-up for you

Regards Jerry

:-D :-o :? 8-) :shake: :whistle: :whistle: :computerterror:

Sue said something of your love of smiley's

Also Iam right in saying before nato green irr, paint would have been matt mid olive green with poss matt black ?? from and when would this have been? correct for my 2A?

Sue said something of your love of smiley's

From the factory it would have been Rovers version of high gloss DBG, disruptive started appearing 68 ish. Then NATO Green IRR but I have never been able to define when. I have been hoping to find some COSAs H1 of that era & see when it pops up.

I can cope with those smileys there is one animated one which really is irratating, but I know you lot, I will get sent messages plastered with it. So I'll keep that one a secret.

... Then NATO Green IRR but I have never been able to define when.

We had to respray all our vehicles with IRR paint when I was in a sabre troop on BAOR, which dates it as between December 1980 and hmmm maybe December 1981.

I am fairly sure it was Spring / early Summer, so my money is firmly on mid-1981

We had to respray all our vehicles with IRR paint when I was in a sabre troop on BAOR, which dates it as between December 1980 and hmmm maybe December 1981.

I am fairly sure it was Spring / early Summer, so my money is firmly on mid-1981

I would agree on the earlier date as implementation inevitably lags behind documentation.

The use of IRR paints is fully descibed in Materiel Regulations for the Army Vol.2, Pamphlet No.3 Painting of Army Vehicles, Aircraft & Equipment. December 1980. It superceded the previous version of 1975 which makes no mention of IRR paints. What I never knew was whether an ammendment had been issued between these dates, presumably not, given what AFTM has said.

(Jerry I'll have you dancing with bananas when I see you next).

:banana:

Actually Paul that was a cunning plan. I love the banana especially that retarded smile it gives me, it gives it such a good feeling to see it dancing specially for me & is not irritating in the slightest & makes me very proud to admire it. In point of fact it was really another smiley which I hate, but you all fell for it. And of course we don't really know what went on in your tunnels we only have the official reports to go by which have been circulated to reasure wives, girl friends & civil partners.