latest restorations

here 2 pictures from my newest projects , who recognizes the 2?[ATTACH=CONFIG]62165[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]62166[/ATTACH]

who put the finger in front of the camera beginners error?

Hi Maurice,

The first looks like a Humber Scout Car chassis, and the second is a Tasker trailer for a 15 or 20 kva Lister generator set.

Did I win the prize? :D

why no , it was correct.

Sorry Maurice,I was referring to the prize. Richard would understand the significance of the wording and any way he wins all the quiz's and we don't want him to get too big headed ;)

the humber is complete , just no front mudguards /bins. and the brenn mounting is gone.It was painted in Brown with black mickey mouse , then several layers of post war Belgian paint . chassis was still brown , exempt front suspension was OD .

So I have to come up with a more difficult riddle to beat Richard, I will have a look.

the humber is complete , just no front mudguards /bins. and the brenn mounting is gone.It was painted in Brown with black mickey mouse , then several layers of post war Belgian paint . chassis was still brown , exempt front suspension was OD .

So I have to come up with a more difficult riddle to beat Richard, I will have a look.

Hi Maurice,

Well, it was luck more than anything, as i am familiar with the scout car, and the trailer, I had worked on when they were still in service, hole for starting handle was giveaway!

Nice to come up with evidence of No.2 Brown on the Humber, I have also come up with the same on the Mk4 A/car.

You will have to make the next riddle, non-British, and I might struggle on it

We need more pictures of the Humber, how is the mechanical condition of it?

Silver or white interior?

I think it probably will be easier for you to make the bren mount than to find one.

Good luck with it