TYRES>>>>>>>>>>>>> 900 x 16

thedawnpatrol

Hi Guys

Sorry to drag up this old question again.............but i can't be the only one longing for a set of 900 x 16 Dunlop Track grips,

I noticed last weekend a very nice WOT1 with SIMEX ST24 900 x 16 that look just like the old type tread, that were obvously quite new.

Who sells these SIMEX ST24 ?

Jules

Jules,

Lots of threads on this, they won't sell you less than a container full, they want £200 or so per tyre and they are not marked for use on our roads. I think Jack was talking to them a while back but gave up, like I did and a few others who tried.

If you do manage to get some in the country, I would be interested.

Chris

I went up to the junk yards again this week and one guy has got in a truckload of these in 16x9 and 16x7.5

These are new tyres ex MoD and as far as I know not made any more

I haven't got prices as yet and if you want you can contact the guy direct ravendran667@yahoo.com.my (send the pictures to show what you want and mention Mike sent you. His English is semi good he also has a uk bank account). I am going back up on the 28th of this month

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60318[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60317[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60315[/ATTACH]