AA Road Run Sevenoaks to Hastings 1st April 2012

Just wondered if anyone else from the forum was planning to take part or watch this event? I don't have the full details, but believe it starts in Sevenoaks at around 9am and ends with a show of the vehicles taking part, around lunchtime, at the Stade on Hastings seafront. I hope to get to the show with at least with one of my trucks.

Jules

Hi,

Yes I'll be there again this year with Jeep and one of the trailers.

There are 62 entries for the run this year, the largest field to date, and participants have pledged £1045 to Combat Stress, http://www.combatstress.org.uk/ which is more than we raised last year, and we still have to collect from the public on Sunday.

Looks like weather is going to be dry and cool. Perfect.

Just wondered if anyone else from the forum was planning to take part or watch this event? I don't have the full details, but believe it starts in Sevenoaks at around 9am and ends with a show of the vehicles taking part, around lunchtime, at the Stade on Hastings seafront. I hope to get to the show with at least with one of my trucks.

Jules

Have a good day mate ! Plenty of vid or pictures please !:-D