Ferret ...-'in service' photos, just found!

oily

Hi all Ferret owners, and 'Keeper of The Ferret Register', I have just been given a couple more in service photos of my Dad's old ferret, (-well, one of the 3 he remembered using), only until now I didn't know this ones reg no. It is 39 BA 22, does anyone know if it still exists?.... Even now, 6 and a half months after my poor Dad died, it brings a lump to my throat when I see old photos of him and his escapades in the Army, to know this ferret still exists would be great, and if it is in the U.K., that would be fantastic, since the chance of me actually seeing it would be REALLY great!, sadly the other 2 ferrets seem to have disappeared without a trace.....

please take a long look through your 'Ferret Piccies' for my old Dad's Ferret!

...thanks guys!

(P.S. I'll post them up as soon as I've scanned them into my P.C.)

Matt

Hi all Ferret owners, and 'Keeper of The Ferret Register', I have just been given a couple more in service photos of my Dad's old ferret, (-well, one of the 3 he remembered using), only until now I didn't know this ones reg no. It is 39 BA 22, does anyone know if it still exists?.... Even now, 6 and a half months after my poor Dad died, it brings a lump to my throat when I see old photos of him and his escapades in the Army, to know this ferret still exists would be great, and if it is in the U.K., that would be fantastic, since the chance of me actually seeing it would be REALLY great!, sadly the other 2 ferrets seem to have disappeared without a trace.....

please take a long look through your 'Ferret Piccies' for my old Dad's Ferret!

...thanks guys!

(P.S. I'll post them up as soon as I've scanned them into my P.C.)

Matt

Matt,

Could I use one of these pics please, I know I slagged off you're super cool motor on Facebook :angel: :D but I wouldn't having the use of the pic. :D

I have two Ferrets inbound to California that aren't on ferret-fv701.co.uk, when they arrive I'll give pics and data. I have a history card on one. The other appears barely used, a person had it for 25 years and drove it a total of ~300 miles in that span. He started it monthly though.

I have two Ferrets inbound to California that aren't on ferret-fv701.co.uk, when they arrive I'll give pics and data. I have a history card on one. The other appears barely used, a person had it for 25 years and drove it a total of ~300 miles in that span. He started it monthly though.

Fantastic :-)

I am looking forward to hearing about them :-)