Greetings to all

hoppy

Hi all

My name is Paul Hopwood living in Market Drayton, North Shropshie.

I served in the Royal Artillery for ni on 13 years (1985-2008) and have a general interest in most military vehicles but currently own M201 jeep + trailer and have an overwhelming interest to learn more about how to keep this thing running.

Looking forward to speaking to you all.

Hoppy

Welcome to the forum.

please expand on your service time and what hardware you served with would be useful. There are many of us here with artillery related vehicles and kit ranging from Tracked Rapier, Stormer, through 105 guns and up.

I presume your good with a paint pot of red paint?

regards

Robin

40s Dance Stoke 2009 011.jpg Welcome to the forum Paul, you might think about joining the North Staffs Area, MVT, Stoke. We must have at least 60 military vehicles in this area, and about 20 of those are Jeeps, We have some very knowledgeable people here. Lots of activities and shows.

Welcome to the forum.

please expand on your service time and what hardware you served with would be useful. There are many of us here with artillery related vehicles and kit ranging from Tracked Rapier, Stormer, through 105 guns and up.

I presume your good with a paint pot of red paint?

regards

Robin

Put this in my profile, or thought I did but time with Abbott, light gun, FH 70 and AS90.

More effort went into claering leaves that with the red paint..............