Greetings from sunny California

hctub

Glenn Walton from the central valley of CA, land of fruit trees, nutty people and not very much rust on our classic vehicles.

I joined to help a friend find a good home for 3 Burma Jeeps. He knows absolutely nothing about computers and I know just a little more than him! He was actually thinking about scrapping the Burma's and I talked him into allowing me to try to find a good home for them. I would love to do a project like this but I have way too many other projects to take on something like this.

I could very easily be sucked into your hobby as I love anything mechanical that is old and have a deep appreciation for our military.

Glenn

welcome to the forum,

could i suggest you yhink of these ideas

1 join G503.com and advertise them for sale there

2 join the MVPA and advertise them on their "green sheets" newletter

3 put a posting on this forum in the for sale section

4 advertise them on http://www.milweb.net

Those will get results over time

Regards

Robin

Hi Glen, welcome to the forum, you really should get involved with the vehicle restoration scene, they are a great bunch of people on here, all the help that you could want from all corners of this planet that we live on.

Hi Glen, welcome to the forum, you really should get involved with the vehicle restoration scene, they are a great bunch of people on here, all the help that you could want from all corners of this planet that we live on.

I am involved in vehicle restoration only its cars. I would love to have one of these trucks "done" but I have way too many projects to get involved with this. I will leave it to an expert!