Hi time to say hello from valencia Spain. broken arrow.

broken arrow

Hi guys, just an intro. I am ex HM forces the sea going kind now living in sunny VALENCIA SPAIN hear i own bar resturants good food and beer so no drink driving problems, my interests are in all types of militery vehicles, weapons and munitions at present i have no militery vehicles but have owned a 1943 jeep, and a kublewagon. I have a leed on an opel lorry at present ex jerry let you know more in future, in the ammo line i have .50 call some i got from the thames estuary of of shoeburyness dated 1944, mg ammo about 200 belted rounds, .303 practice rounds much more 18lb shells boffers shells, yank fragmentation bomb browning 45 and many different fighting knives and at present i am trying to purchase a german 500lb bomb. EVERYTHING IS DE ACTIVATED SO DO NOT PANIC, REPEAT DO NOT PANNIC. by the way my name Alan. GREAT site and realy nice to see every ones gear, i will post pictures when my son is here, he is a games designer and knows about these things i only cock it up so till later.