Hello from Dorset

Airtrooper

I'm a WII Jeep enthusiast and have a 1942 Willys Jeep that I run with my family whenever I can, except it is garaged in South Gloucestershire, not Dorset!

I'm also an aviation and flight simulation enthusiast, which have produced a strong interest in airfield vehicles, such as airfield tractors/tugs, refuellers, control caravans, mobile surveillance/precision approach radars etc., mostly from the Cold War era. If anyone in my region owns such vehicles and would be willing to let me come and take a look please contact me! :-) I'd be extremely grateful.

Nice to meet you all!

Andy

Hi Andy,

best get yourself down to the aviation museum on sunday for the Help for Heros event, just opposite hurn airport.

Ashley

I'm a WII Jeep enthusiast and have a 1942 Willys Jeep that I run with my family whenever I can, except it is garaged in South Gloucestershire, not Dorset!

I'm also an aviation and flight simulation enthusiast, which have produced a strong interest in airfield vehicles, such as airfield tractors/tugs, refuellers, control caravans, mobile surveillance/precision approach radars etc., mostly from the Cold War era. If anyone in my region owns such vehicles and would be willing to let me come and take a look please contact me! :-) I'd be extremely grateful.

Nice to meet you all!

Andy