AEC Matador gun tractor parts

steam engineer

Hi to all Matador owners, I am currently restoring a 1940 gun tractor O853250 back to its full military spec. It has been necessary to make lots of new parts. We have made the tooling to be able to make the hoops for the sides and roof from 20 X 40 mm channel. We can offer full sets of these hoops for sell. I have been preparing many drawings for various body parts. I will be posting pictures of my Matadors progress.My contact is 07794 399335 or email me at joe@joeslocoworks.co.uk Does any one have any rear body seats and also 9 stall gun rack in any condition.thanks . Joe Nemeth

Hi Joe,

Definatly be intersted in some hoops at some point in the future. I think i've actually been to your place to see another HMVFers Scammell that he used to keep in one of your barns. A mutual friend, James Buchan, put me onto your website, looks like you do some top notch steam work too. Got any pics of the hoops? Look forward to seeing progress on your Matador.

All the best, Richard

Hi Joe, I would be interested in a set of hoops in the future as just starting restoring Matador 08535696 (1943), I am also taking it back to its military build standard. At this time I do not have any of the rear body so knowing items are available is great news.

Best Regards Ianc