Santa hats off to Jack

Rick W

I have been following the Virgin Soldiers article in CMV mag very closely (having recently acquired my new toy) and didnt realise it was the same Jack who has built the GMC and looks after us all in this superb forum! How you find time to do it all?? Anyway a big hats off to you for providing an invaluable resource to all us tinkerers/fools/spanner-bashers. :-D

Thank you Richard and yes that is me and thank you for your kind words. Not to sure where I get them the time from either :schocked: :dunno: but I dare say my good lady could tell you :whistle: ...it truly does take an amazing amount of time and effort to make it site that is of use to everyone.

HMVF does have its moments but I am fortunate enough to have a great team along side me who do a great deal of work that pretty much goes unnoticed so the mods need to be recognised as well.

To me, I feel privileged that HMVF appeals to so many forward thinking people, to be able to create something that is so helpful to so many people leaves one with a wonderful feeling.

Though many have doubted HMVF and as I said in that article, it is here to stay as it quite clearly has a part to play in the movement but I still maintain that HMVF is only as good as its members.....so well done to all.

....stay tuned as I have some rather exciting news to share with you all in the New Year - just need to debrief the Mods first of all.