hello from warwick

jaces

i have been looking outve the corner of my eye for about ten yrs lol,swmbo says if i find a barn to rent/buy i can have one ,theres a pioneer on ebay at mo but its prety well stripped down so id defo need the barn 1st !

Hi and welcome jaces, just show swmbo this pic, it will convince her once and for all that you don't need a barn! If she's still not sure (can't imagine why) and needs more proof speak to Andy Fowler! With that out of the way you can nip out this evening and bag a Scammell, good luck!5ec1ef01-d937-6f96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diesel demon cant say as ive heard of him,know queensway well used to live on tachbrook rd,maybe its the old flavells site that was turned into storage? my brothers looking at buying a bito land out gaydon way that weve heard a whisper about,which could be a handy parkin space! i know avon dasset quary 4x4 track has a few scammells in very good nik hes another possibility!