Help! Short Notice assitance Request!

ferretfixer

Hi Guys, anyone available to provide a little 'dressing' with a couple of vehicles. For next SATURDAYS Poppy collecting day

at Tesco's in Ashford (Kent) Please?

I have been approached by the very keen Girlie who is Fundraiser for that Branch to provide a couple of vehciles to compliment the fund raising display & draw the Public in.

Sorry it's short notice, but i have only just heard myself!

Thanks in advance,

Mike.

Clearance has already been obtained Tony! TIME IS PASSING QUICKLY, & WE NEED TO ORGANISE.

WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF VEHICLES. PREFERABLY MODERN VARIANTS.

STILL WAITING GUYS!!!! HELP PLEASE!....... :nut:

Mike,

Being about quarter of a mile from the main Tesco store, I would liked to have assisted, but unfortunately, my lorry is now trapped in its winter quarters with a disembowled vehicle blocking it in. Sorry.

Hi Richard, Thanks anyway. I know what it's like being boxed in! I had to move 5 vehicles a few weeks ago, just to get one out. Of course, it was the one that was RIGHT at the Back!....

Hopefully??? One or two owners here may be willing to Help out this Military charity?

Please!..............:shocked:

Bob spoke to the WRONG person then! There are TWO Tesco's in Ashford. If he had contacted me, I would have passed the Legions fund raise'rs details on & they could have liased Direct.

Shame really, Bob missed out. Our Fund raiser is a VERY attractive Girlie!..........................Cheers Martin!