EXMIL Manchester

Toolman

AMgeneral and I have pitches 29 & 30. Strange thing though the organisers have not put a plan of the pitches in with the entry pack. There is a trade only day Saturday for anybody who has booked a pitch, it will be interesting to see who turns up as this must be the most northerly event of its type.

AMgeneral and I have pitches 29 & 30. Strange thing though the organisers have not put a plan of the pitches in with the entry pack. There is a trade only day Saturday for anybody who has booked a pitch, it will be interesting to see who turns up as this must be the most northerly event of its type.

Did they send you a survival pack, in case the natives get restless

with the quickest route to the motorway

Commander

just unearthed another crated 2 speed generator out of the shed, plus 2 x Ferret fishtails. We will also be bringing some complete wartime gunrings, legs and skates for GMC's ect. Some nice tidy 12/24 volt battery charging generators. some nice stackable stowage boxes. some CVRT front stowage boxes. A comms side tent. some spot lamps and anything else I have time to dig out.

After reading the last post I'm dead jealous I never know what I'll bring I just go into the garage

and chuck the stuff into the van till it's full and that will do and then you can bet your bottom dollar

that some one asks for something you have left at home

Commander

Don't worry Commander I have no real plan, I just emptied about 3 storage boxes at 3 different locations put most of it back "because one day it may com in handy" and the rest went in the trailer ready for next weekend ! Just found a very good Reo cab canvas in the loft so that can go too, only because I bought a brand new one 2 weeks ago which has now gone into "stock". Also have "M" SERIES in tank fuel pumps brand new.