Nostell priory West Yorks Vintage weekend 17th18th Sept

Johnh

do you have any details of this event mate?........

Sorry, it was a 'one liner' on our local MVT site, then I saw the big posters on the side of the road between Barnsley and Doncaster ! It appears to be a large gathering and booking forms were on the 'Vintage vehicle site'. Someone asked me if I was going last sunday at Jeep and Cheerful, didn't know the guy but didn't get chance to chat as was on car park duty and he left before I could nab him, so thought I would ask on here, with a chance of meeting up etc

Sorry, it was a 'one liner' on our local MVT site, then I saw the big posters on the side of the road between Barnsley and Doncaster ! It appears to be a large gathering and booking forms were on the 'Vintage vehicle site'. Someone asked me if I was going last sunday at Jeep and Cheerful, didn't know the guy but didn't get chance to chat as was on car park duty and he left before I could nab him, so thought I would ask on here, with a chance of meeting up etc

Damn, I forgot all about Jeep and Cheerful !!!!!!!!

Damn, I forgot all about Jeep and Cheerful !!!!!!!!

Good job Tony brought his convoy then, as we were a bit thin on the ground,the 'stiff breeze' wasn't very helpful !! So are you going this weekend ?

Edited by Johnh
forgot stuff